ACM deals with energy trade at the international markets.
The company shows a special interest for Balkans’ market and the markets of Central Europe.
ACM trade with basic and peak energy on basis of daily, monthly and annual contracts.
The daily deals are made at the so called preliminary market where the seller and the buyer negotiate the trade quantity of electric power before the execution of the deal.
Our company offer a large range of services for the electricity trade at the international market. Here they are:
- Contracts at fixed prices;
- Contracts on the basis of a floating price index of the electrical energy;
- Flexible conditions when negotiating a demand and sale of electrical energy;
- Energy profiles with declination – which allow the client to declare the necessary quantity of supply which vary in certain limits of deviation;
- Hour profiles on the basis of planned schedules, which allow a delivery, varying by hour according to the needs of the client.