In 2007 the liberalization of the home market of electrical energy in Bulgaria began. Every end user (juridical person) connected to the high, medium or low tension, received the possibility to choose his supplier of electricity.
From the mid of 2013 the users of high and medium tension were obliged to go to the free market.
By means of a two parties contract with a chosen supplier it became possible that the users optimize their expenses for electrical power. In this way a higher level of service was achieved by developing a competitive environment.
The creation of energy stock exchange in Bulgaria is the following step in the development of the Bulgarian energy market.
Създаването на енергийна борса в България е следващата стъпка в развитието на българския енергиен пазар.
ACM Energy helps its partners for the preparation of the documents, necessary for entering the free energy market.
For the transition from the regulated to the free market a registration to the Electric power System Operator (ESO) is asked.
The registration to the free market of electricity is made at the EDE for the corresponding region to which the end users of the client belongs.
The procedures will take around one month. The following documents should be applied:
- Proxy from the user to ACM Energy, verified by a notary;
- An application to the corresponding network operator;
- Declaration for joining to the balancing group of ECM Energy;
- A document certifying that the user has not overtime debts to the last supplier;
- A document for a concluded contract for balancing or a contract for combined services.
At the end of each month ECM publish a list of the clients, registered to the free market.